Tuesday 16 October 2012

Why I chose these monolouges

Why did I chose Anna Frank, At first I thought to myself that I wont be able to learn all three monlogues as last term I couldn't even learn one monologue. So I went out and looked for a simple also small monologue that I could learn in two weeks time which I did so. To me this monologue is suited to me, As I have a kinda posh voice! Plus it has no crying in it so I'm cool with that there's not alot of emotion in it either Which is good for my first monologue. SmileyHappyShroom

Why did I chose Ferret Envy, Well at first I needed a funny monologue because a shroom can't just not have a funny one. comedy is my thing I make people laugh It's my job I needed a longer one from my Anne Frank to make it more longer so it doesn't seen every monolouge I do is short, I also chose this for myself because I actually liked it I found it amusing (:

Why did I chose The Call,

No comments:

Post a Comment