Sunday 7 October 2012

Questions and answers - Ferret envy

Who wrote your audition monologue? - Tara Meddaugh

What do you think of their work?

have you ever seen the performance of this play? I haven't seen it been done by the person who wrote it, I did e-mail her I'll copy and paste that part of the conversation we had. She told me to look on 'Youtube' for some, So I did so theirs different types of how it's been done I've got some idea's on how to perform it.

what style of performance do you think describes the play and monlogue? To me I did say it was a comedy but after I thought that I needed more help as I don't want to get a pass like I did last term I E-mailed the lady which she told me it's a twist also its a dark comedy cause she has killed a ferret but yet it had so much humour init.

If you could pick out three moments in the play that your monologues is from that shows your characters personality the best what would they be? First of my character is clearly a 'Liar' and is asking herself what would zana do? who is prolly a liar to if she's asking what she would do, I also think my charcter is 'Desparate' to please julia and to convince her that her ferret has ran away, My character told julia that the ferret had ran away so she becomes even more of a liar. My charater comes out with what she's done to the ferret at the end of it ''I'm going to just rinse this knife off and throw this little bag away'' It's obvious that she has killed the ferret. so my last word to decribe my character is 'Pysco'


who is your character talking to during their monologues? My character is talking to her room mate julia.

where exactly is your monologue set? My monologue is set in seatle, but I'm doing mine in a british accent. so I'm making out that I've just made seatle up of the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment