Friday 12 October 2012

Questions and answers - The call -patricia cornelius

Who wrote your audition monologue - Patricia cornellius

What do you think of their work?

Have you ever seen the performance of this play? I atually haven't As I've looked so much on youtube, there's this one where you cant even hear the girl saying anything plus she just sat there, so it wasn't helpful. Plus I did look it up on the internet but all I found was the book, with Patricia cornellius monologue work.

What style of performance do you think describes the play and monologue? It's ment to be a serious monologue Plus there is anger in it, There is some humour in it aswell. But I'm probs wrong as everything I try to do it ends up being funny.

If you could pick out three moments in the play that your monologues is from that shows your characters personality the best what would they be?


Who is your character talking to during their monologues?

Where exactly is your monologue set?

No comments:

Post a Comment