Friday 19 October 2012

Evaluation - First mark

The day that I was exited for! yes monologues, our auditions. wooo.
When I walked in it was atad scary I guess cause it's just you and two tutors But it's not as bad as everyone thinks it is, Either way you have to do you're monologues so just go for it.
I thought my 'ferret envy' went okish for the only reason I new I was speeding up with it I could feel it, But I did more action then the day I got up for my monologue infront of the 1st years.
My second monologue 'Anna Frank' thats got to be my best one I got feedback from goerga I apologise cause I know I've spelt you're name wrong anyhoo she said my voice was clear and there was a nice tone in it.
I know I didn't have any movement in it thats because when I try to stand up I end up looking like a man trying to get up so at last min I thought to myself Anna Frank isn't manly don't ruin her shroom!
I think I did this one the best cause I slowed it down but then again If you're nervous you end speeding up you're first one.
These two monologues I'm proud of for the only reason I've actually learn't them for once.
My third monologue 'The call' I know I haven't really learnt this one, I do remember kirsty who did say she wasn't going to do her third monologue because she hasn't learnt it *She got away with it* I, myself was going to do that as well, But then I thought to myself that I should just do it. my austrialian accent did go wrong Ha! But when I'm at home I can do it. But I have a feeling that I'm going to do in a british accent, sonya told me I have to learn the background. I used a chair for a pram thingy.
It's a good thing we get another chance of doing this. (:

-Shroom

No comments:

Post a Comment