Friday 12 October 2012

Questions and answers - Anne Frank

Who wrote your audition monologue - The diary of Anna Frank, adapted by francis goodrich and albert hackett.

What do you think of their work?

have you ever seen the performance of this play? No I haven't seen the play, but I looked up my monologue for anna frank. Theres not that many on youtube I found one but she wasn't that good her voice wasn't soft enough, plus she forgot a line. so I made it my own.

what style of performance do you think describes the play and monlogue? The monologue is a serious + Happy

if you could pick out three moments in the play that your monologues is from that shows your characters personality the best what would they be? At first I think anna frank is Rather happy she doesn't seem upset, considering shes in hiding I guess she wants to be free and have freedom, As I know they can go out in the back where there fenced in. She asks peter about Religon She believe that everyone is good at heart even the people doing bad things like hitler wanting to kill them all. She really wants to believe that everything is okay! she finds everything Lovely ot beautiful She wants to take it all in before she gets killed, as she knows It's going to happen soon.


who is your character talking to during their monologues? My character Anna Frank, was talking to boy called peter van pels. she's telling how lovely the sky is and talking about religon.

where exactly is your monologue set? Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment