Friday 28 September 2012

How do they contrasting?

All my monolouges are completely different, first we have 'Anne Frank' she's such a sweet girl kind harted little thing! also the type of monolouge it is I'd say a Happy/Serious one which is completely different from 'Ferret Evny' ferret envy is a funny monolouge it suits me cause funny stuff is my thing!
It's humouring haha!
of cause funny stuff is different from Anne Frank it's obvious the person on this one is kinda psyco'y wile Anne Frank ia a lovely person who doesn't want to kill anything as she's too busy trying to hide away from the germans.
Then theres mine last monologues The call-pratricia cornellus this monologue is the hardest I'd say its a angry monologue, which is hard for me as I'm you're happy chappy before you get any ideas I'm a girl :D plus it has inappropriate language in there which I for one aint comfortable with so I've gave myself a challenge this for both by far this one Has a accent in it 'Australian' I thought to myself I must step up my game, even if I don't learn the whole thing.
But either way there all different from one another as I have HappyComedyAngry 

-Shroom



CLICK OLDER POST AT THE BOTTOM! CAUSE HALF OF MINE HAVE GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment