Monday 24 September 2012

Chair Pillow


Good afternoon there.

Our first lesson with Amy #1

We did a contemporary warm-up as zumba isn't really a warm-up for what we are doing so as we stretched and then travelling across the floor, We got a chair (Everyone) at this point Amy was learning us a dance (contemporary) with a pillow so we started it and it got a bit confusing for me as half the time you can't really see Amy cause people are infront of Me, But hey it's not like anyone will see little shroom. But anyhoo it went well pretending to fling pillows about ha!
Ahh Sonya, Made us get into groups with the first years -.- scary times,We got paper with a saying on it and we had to write to compare it with acting I cant remember what ours was something about the olympics and then we had to keep swaping about with others. With more papers about acting again on what to do and what not to do, We had to go to other groups and tell them what you've learnt ECT
After that we had to get into pairs with a first year so I did so, And help one another with monologues its hard work when the other person isn't willing to do so. People read them back out to everyone. thats it. (:
-Peace



Good afternoon there.

Our second lesson with Amy #2

Okay at first Amy asked everyone to move into a space, which as everyone knows the back of the class is for *Sir Shroom II* But noone actually did move into a space. and therefore *Sir Shroom II* had to be moved at the front. But to fair I did find it like a big nothing not sure why everyone gets scared, Anyhoo back to the subject we did a warm-up and did alittle of travelling across the floor.
#Chair fun (:
Amy then had learnt us the full dance which repeats its self over and over again -.- she had added a tad bit more where we have to run on with our chair (With the sound of the beat) We did it over and over and over untill we died :( My legs hurt.
sonya: We had to get into pairs but me and kirsty wanted one more person to join us as we were lonely we voted chelsea as we get along with her alot, I still cant seem to adjust with these newbies as they scare me and one of them think I'm aggressive which I dont understand as I havent spoken to these people -.- Idiots. back to what I was saying Us three decided we had to go in turns to show each other there monologues and help one another if it needs to be changed or to make it funny, Which we did so. I decided i wanted to a Australian monologue so I asked sonya to get me one! Three monologues completed Just need to learn them :D ooh yeah people read there monologues out, I refuse to do it cause I'm scared.
-Peace.

                                              Here's the pillow thingy where doing.
 
Good afternoo there.
 
Our Third lesson with Amy #3
 
I'm a happy bunny, Today I made a new friend his name is STEV! or STEV CAKE! He owns a afro (: anyhoo back to the real thing, amy finally decided that we are allowed to do Zumba but only one it makes me sad plus we also did loads of stretches as per. I don't really find it fun but who does?. after stretches we did some travelling I'm proud of myself for the only reason 'Shroomie' actually keeps going first as the 1st years wouldn't move. *Annoying*
we got a chair again and went over the dance twice cause we got atad confused, after that we ran on with our chairs we did this another two times, then amy chose a thew people to perform it to both years so other could learn it better or to get help on how to do a move or to make it better then what the other person has done, Once one group of people did it she chose another and so on. But she wasn't so happy as people where talking through perfomance because thats just disrespeatful and other things with other big words that I can't think of. ha!
Sonya: In the session we worked on our own to do our monologues, I chose my 'Ferret envy' one as I need to learn, So then I will have learn't two, She told us to do them in different ways if it was sad make it happy or anrgy ETC but I never did this because a women who owned it told me that the really wants to be loved so she turns all killy, If you look at a past post 'Ferret envy' It has the email of what she actually said to me. we watch people do thair monologues I know we have a strong group cause the monologues where funny, We helped chelsea with hers to help her to make it even more funny and it was. You can tell people are improving theres.
But at the moment I'm still trying to think on how to do this but I'm making progress though.
Oh yeah, And we watched 1st years do thair scenes well one group, I liked it, that samuel dude has game, I need to step up my game! (:
 
HappyHappyHappy.
-Shroom
 
Our fourth lesson with sonya #4
 
Yes! We normally have amy but she's i'll sp therefore sonya had to take over instead of doing the chair thing we did a workshop.
We started of being in a circle and to play some games as per, Oooo But before that we played the game where one person has the keys and the rest of both years had to try and get the keys But me and demi didn't do as we where told and went behind the curtains to get the keys which was rather amusing. The real object of the game was to work as a full team after all of that malarkey we got into the circle and two people had to get up and create some devised stuff you could choose anything even the most random thing ever, But it had to make some sort of sense which some did and some didn't.
If you had an idea you would have to shout freeze ot stop what ever floats you're boat, But anyhoo when the person had shouted it the two people in the middle would have to freeze and the person who had shouted it would have to pat someone on the shoulder and take over from that person. < I do hope this makes sense cause I have no idea what I'm writing. But this went on till sonya got bored no I joke until break.
Okay so now break is over, Hello monologues. I always choose the one I love the most, 'ferret envy' and no I ain't learned my last monologue  neither which i'll try learn it over the weekend, I did get a bit bored so I went of to help others, chelsea, which is amusing all the time. We helped her on to change little bits of it and to make it funny. After that shit we did the same as every other thursdays 'showed them back' But me being me I never showed it back.
 
-Shroom
 
Our fifth lesson with sonya #5
 
We had to lay down as everyone wasn't focused enough, We had to do a counting game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 we had to get upto 10, with out failing. Ooo you think this is easy do you? well guess what it ain't if someone says the same number at the same time BOOM! Back to the begining this went on for a while. Then we had to go backwards 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 the same rules apply, Also this had went on for a while.
Next we had to do the alphabet and no I ain't typing that out! that went on far to long, people needed to slow down. when that was finally completed. we didn't have to go backwards cause where far too cool for this (:
CIRCLE TIME GUYS!
we had to play a game where you had to make eye contact with someone and walk towards them, once that person see's you looking at them you have to move and look at someone, Then sonya had added another person into this so it was going strange as some didn't know who was looking at who but anyhoo see added one more even more confusing. I know right. Jeeezz but after that. There was two more games, The one that I hate, Involves two people eye contact, Then runs at each other one rolls on the floor the other jumps over so me being me I give no eye contact. I aint risking my life. simple as that.
Last game, The stick game, More eye contact you have to walk around the room, and chuck a stick at someone but obviously they have to give eye contact or you're going to kill them with a stick there's better ways to die.
Games are over
Dance room,
first years got to rehearse their monologues while the second years had to come up with a devise peice. We came up with a train crash, and we have comedy and serious but it did go a tad bit wrong showing it all back. But hey ho! ooo yeah, I showed my monologue back yes thats right I did I did! I'm proud of myself, And so did others.
 
-Shroom
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment