Friday 28 September 2012

GRID

Enunciation - I know fine well that people can understand me, I know how to prononce words I have a clear voice, you should know you're self that you can speak properly and prononce them you can hear you're self saying Plus you get feedback from sonya if she can't understand what you're saying she will say so.

Projection -  I know people can hear me, As I have a loud voice anyways, I make sure people can hear me if not then I have no confidance thats how I see it, If you're far to quiet then I'm guessing you're scared. Everybody gets feedback from this if noone can hear you and you have finished you're performance you have to improve on this.

Vocal tune and pece - Really need to work on thos, everytime I try I always speak sweet and soft sometimes posh but to be fair I'm sure everyone does thatbut I stand out more then others. darn my cool voice but i have tryed to change I'm not perfect and I shan't apologise for that! I just can't seem to get rid of the poshness, which bring me to the pace of my speach it needs sorting out as It's ment to be around 1min 30sec wile mine is 1min 05secs I guess I'll add much more pauses ha!

Memorising lines - 05-10-12 The day I learn't two monologues to me thats the biggest Iever! Just one more left to go. Wooo! I left the angry one last as thats going to be a challenge for me. the way I learn my lines are: Recorded myself = Everybus jurny I go on I listened to my Anna Frank on thats how I learned my first one. I did the same for ferret envy but then got bored of that, My second idea was just read it of paper on the bus over and over again! But as sonya say's you should act it out when rehearsing so I did so.

Experimenting in rehearsal - standing up and sitting down I don't like sitting in the same spot, which makes it awkward for me I'd rather be moving about dont wont to boar the people im performing to ha! I've added two chairs to my Ferret Envy monolouge si I have someone to talk to. I stand up at some point i need to change my voice! this is a example I won't do all three.

Focus/circle of public solitude -  I keep myself in a little place I dont take the whole stage as I dont need it. blnaking out the audiance is impossible for me. I know your thair simple as that. I dont have alot to say about this.

Character and text research - YOUTUBE, yes thats right youtube! Plus I email one of the creaters of one of my monolouges. ~(:

Enjoy - shroom

No comments:

Post a Comment